Updated: Oct 3, 2022
A few takeaways from the lesson and discussions:
The Deity of Jesus Christ I AM He Sep 28 2022
Why do good things happen? Through God’s grace. The Garden of Eden represented a perfect degree of variation where all needs were met including eternal life.
- What is grace? “An accurate, common definition describes grace as the unmerited favor of God toward man.“
Why does God allow bad things to happen? Man was given free will which includes consequences for our actions. Adam and Eve chose to defy God which introduced sin (imperfection) and death into the world.
God promised that he would give man another chance through the sacrifice of his son – Jesus Christ. All we have to do is have a sincere belief and acceptance of Christ and we will be returned back to the Garden of Eden. (Revelation 22.)
- Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6, ESV
A sincere belief in Christ leads to an alighment with the 0 Commandments – which are easier to follow when you love God and others. Inspirational Bible verses About Love
- Ten Commandments Explained
- The Fruit of the Spirit Galations 5: 22-23 Our personal experience with God, Our personal relationship with others, Our personal development as People
Free Will. Given that bad things will happen, we do have control over our reaction to the situation. God has given us the strength to work through it. For every action, God has provided his saints (believers in Christ) with a purpose, plan, and gifts (capabilities) to provide support.
For instance, given crime, we have saints (police, justice system) working to prevent and respond to events. Given world conflicts and war, we have saints in government and the military to help defend our nation. In the health care area, for illnesses and diseases, we have saints working to prevent, treat and provide support. For the darkest of times in our life, God has given us pastors, friends, family, community and churches to provide support.
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jerimiah 29:11, NIV
- For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10, NIV
- Bible Verses about Talent
Variation is an integral part of God’s design and represents the difference between the perfect and the imperfect. God’s guidance includes the fact that actions motivated by love can continually lead to outcomes where more needs are met. This also results in less harm to people when their needs are not met.
The quality profession supports a secular approach to improvement and has validated that the closer any product, service, contribution, et.al., get to the ideal (perfection) or target, the higher the quality and the lower the cost (tangible and intangible) to the individual and society. (Ref: Taguchi Loss Function)
Additional information and context on the topic from a quality perspective: SuccessThroughQuality Excellent quality is the result of doing the right things.
resulted in their